Kartell – Kartell - Charles Ghost Stool
Visually and physically lightweight but at the same time strong and resilient.
Kartell Charles Ghost Stool
Following in the footsteps of the La Marie and Louis Ghost chairs Philippe Starck has once again combined the ephemeral with the robust.
The shape recalls that of the chairs of the 1800s, the line of the rounded leg is slightly curled, the icon of the classic stool. Elongated and rounded lines make this work immediately recognizable as that of designer Philippe Starck.
Charles Ghost is a transparent monobloc in polycarbonate, which makes it indestructible and allows it to be used everywhere. It is available in three different heights. It is suitable for indoor use and outdoor, it matches every furnishing style and every culture.
- 46 cm high (ideal for sitting at a table or console)
- 65 cm high (ideal for kitchen height of 900 cm)
- 75 cm high (ideal for a bar height )
- Stool in varying 3 heights
- Stackable up to 7 high
Call our store to talk to us about this product.
|Material||Polycarbonate, Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate|
|Ordering Advice||Sold in boxes of 2|
|Product Type||Bar Stools|
Kartell collaborates with the most prestigious international designers. The Kartell collection is multifunctional and of broad appeal, easy to use and beautiful to behold. Colour, irony, transparency, unique shapes and a play of the senses all come together to make unique pieces:
Kartell product is immediately recognisable around the world for the emotion it generates, its durability and undisputed quality.
The on-going evolution in the use of plastics and experimentation with new technologies and processes are fundamental for Kartell, which has always strived to innovate its functional performance and the aesthetic qualities of its products. As a result of this on-going research, all-new properties have been introduced to plastic, such as satin-finish, transparency, flexibility, resistance to atmospheric agents, softness and touch, and surprising and special colours.
How much will delivery be?
- Free UK Mainland!
- Free Collect from store
- Non-UK Mainland – please enquire
How will you deliver to me?
For Orders up to £1000:
- Courier Delivery
- With 24-48 hours of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday - Friday (Saturday delivery is possible for an additional cost)
- Tracking Details provided
For orders over £1001:
- 2 Man Home Delivery & FREE* assembly
- Within 7 – 10 working days of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday – Friday 3-4 hour delivery window
- 30 Minute call on the day prior to delivery
- Goods unpacked, positioned and packaging removed
*Free assembly excludes wardrobes, system and wall mounted furniture and light fittings.
Clearance items are priced per item and are available for immediate delivery to be arranged with you.