Myfelt – MyFelt - Felt Ball Rug (Liese)
The rug is handmade using 100% New Zealand virgin wool. It is also Fairtrade which has been certified by Good Weave, a leading specialist in Fairtrade for the carpet industry.
Please call our showroom for more information.
The Myfelt Liese is handmade using New Zealand Virgin Wool, the Liese is made of small felt balls that are hand stitched together to create a stunning rug. The Liese has tones of yellow, pastel blue and white that makes it pop, perfect for those who dare be different.
This extravagant round rug from Myfelt is a unique, bold design perfect for a bedroom or living room. Looking beautiful with grey and natural or pastel tones, this rug will give any room a much needed pop of colour. The rug is handmade using 100% New Zealand virgin wool. It is also Fairtrade which has been certified by Good Weave, giving it a special touch.
The rug is available in a range of sizes from the frop down menu, however if you would like a larger rug, please do not hesitate to call our showroom to speak to a member of our design team.
|Dimensions||Ø 120 - 200 cm x H 2cm|
|Material||New Zealand virgin wool|
How much will delivery be?
- Free UK Mainland!
- Free Collect from store
- Non-UK Mainland – please enquire
How will you deliver to me?
For Orders up to £1000:
- Courier Delivery
- With 24-48 hours of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday - Friday (Saturday delivery is possible for an additional cost)
- Tracking Details provided
For orders over £1001:
- 2 Man Home Delivery & FREE* assembly
- Within 7 – 10 working days of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday – Friday 3-4 hour delivery window
- 30 Minute call on the day prior to delivery
- Goods unpacked, positioned and packaging removed
*Free assembly excludes wardrobes, system and wall mounted furniture and light fittings.
Clearance items are priced per item and are available for immediate delivery to be arranged with you.