Established & Sons – Established & Sons - Font Clock Medium
The Established & Sons Font clock takes the iconic calender clock with its distinctive form and flip mechanism and introduces a variety of conteporary typefaces in a ever-changing display.
Please call our showroom for more information.
True to its philosophy of working with and promoting the very best of Britsh design, Established & Sons has chosen to work with the Grayson Time Management System.
Grayson is responsible for providing the timekeeping for institutions such as the London Stock Exchange.
Sebastian Wrong, co-founder and design development director of Established & Sons, approached British clock-makers Grayson with the idea to create an eccentric version of a classic timepiece.
Polimekanos developed a sequence of typefaces based on traditional modernist examples and their predecessors as well as custom-made iterations created specifically for this striking transformation of a timeless design masterpiece.
- The Front clock is available is three sizes
- Small Font displays the Time, Day , Month
- Wall hung.
- Inc batterys
- Includes the Font Clock book.
|Brand:||Established & Sons|
|Product Weight||2.4 Kg|
|Colour||White carcass,Black front , Clearveiw perspex|
|Dimensions||L 420 x D 120 x H 320 mm|
|Anticipated Delivery||4 to 6 weeks (approx)|
Established & Sons is a British brand representing all that is innovative in contemporary design. Well-known and respected as the brand that champions individual expression, design enthusiasts turn to the Established & Sons collection to find imaginative products with style and personality. The company presents designs that have the power to shock, challenge and widen accepted parameters. Chosen by collectors to provide a feature and talking point, some designs push material technology and even the laws of physics. Others contain elegance, humour, and a story to be told, a tale of multiple creative disciplines and dialogues uniting as a designer experiments and further develops their creative language.
How much will delivery be?
- Free UK Mainland!
- Free Collect from store
- Non-UK Mainland – please enquire
How will you deliver to me?
For Orders up to £1000:
- Courier Delivery
- With 24-48 hours of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday - Friday (Saturday delivery is possible for an additional cost)
- Tracking Details provided
For orders over £1001:
- 2 Man Home Delivery & FREE* assembly
- Within 7 – 10 working days of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday – Friday 3-4 hour delivery window
- 30 Minute call on the day prior to delivery
- Goods unpacked, positioned and packaging removed
*Free assembly excludes wardrobes, system and wall mounted furniture and light fittings.
Clearance items are priced per item and are available for immediate delivery to be arranged with you.