Myfelt – MyFelt - Felt Ball Rug (Nela)
The Nela rug from MyFelt is a handmade Fairtrade rug made up of small Felt balls of various colour.
Please call our showroom for more information.
The Nela rug is a handmade rug made 100 percent from New Zealand Virgin wool, it is made up of smaller felt balls, which are attached together to make a beautiful and elaborate rug. Made of shades of browns and greys, the Nela is a perfect way to express colour in the living room, bedroom or conservatory.
The rug is available on our website in sizes of 120-200 cm, however if you would like a different size, smaller or larger please call our showroom to discuss with a member of our team.
The rug is also Fairtrade, certified by GoodWeave, which is one of the world’s largest Fairtrade associations for the carpet industry.
|Dimensions||Ø 120 - 200 cm x H 2cm|
|Material||New Zealand virgin wool|
How much will delivery be?
- Free UK Mainland!
- Free Collect from store
- Non-UK Mainland – please enquire
How will you deliver to me?
For Orders up to £1000:
- Courier Delivery
- With 24-48 hours of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday - Friday (Saturday delivery is possible for an additional cost)
- Tracking Details provided
For orders over £1001:
- 2 Man Home Delivery & FREE* assembly
- Within 7 – 10 working days of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday – Friday 3-4 hour delivery window
- 30 Minute call on the day prior to delivery
- Goods unpacked, positioned and packaging removed
*Free assembly excludes wardrobes, system and wall mounted furniture and light fittings.
Clearance items are priced per item and are available for immediate delivery to be arranged with you.