Varier – Varier - Peel Chair
Other fabrics and colours available, please call our showroom for more colours and information.
The Peel chair by Varier offers a sitting solution that is really unusual and designed to completely satisfy Varier innate need for movement and variation.
Along with the footstool, half-open back cushion and height adjustable neck support, Peel's comfort is obvious. It's also been specifically designed to enable you to recline without slipping forwards or backwards the Peel chair responds to every shift in weight to move you effortlessly into the next position. Simply by gently altering your body weight through different sitting positions allows complete freedom of movement.
Using the Peel Chair:
- You may recline without slipping forwards or backwards – the movement is in the tilting mechanism, and not between seat and back
- The organic shape offers many different reclining positions inside the chair
- By using the footrest, a change of position is done effortlessly
- Higher footrest to ensure superb comfort in most reclined position
- The footrest may be used as a extra seat
- The neck rest may be adjusted both horizontally and vertically, thus providing different positions for reading, sleeping, watching TV, etc.
- The chair is available in mirrored versions, making it an attractive pair in the hotel lobby
- The resistance in the recline can be adjusted for different body weights giving greater ease of movement
Peel comes in a variety of colours, fabric or leather with a metal cross base.
Aniline is a full grain leather with a very nice natural pebble grain.
Breeze Fusion is high durability with a strong environmental profile.
The eco-suede for people who respect the world in which they live.
Dolce is the perfect choice for those who value both fashion and function.
Fame is a soft, strong & stretchable fabric.
Hallingdal 65 is made of wool and viscose, which complement each other well.
Steelcut Trio 2
Steelcut Trio 2 is a hardwearing upholstery textile.
Umami is a durable upholstery fabric designed by Louise Sigvardt.
(Chair & Stool can also be purchased seperately)
Full collection of samples are available to view in store however if you are not able to call in we can loan you samples for a small deposit refundable on the return
The metal parts of the mechanism and headrest are always finished in anthracite.
|Designer||Olav Eldøy, Johan Verde, Ole Petter Wullum|
|Dimensions||Chair Height 113min - 120cm max Base Diameter 84cm / Stool Height 54cm Diam 41cm|
How much will delivery be?
- Free UK Mainland!
- Free Collect from store
- Non-UK Mainland – please enquire
How will you deliver to me?
For Orders up to £1000:
- Courier Delivery
- With 24-48 hours of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday - Friday (Saturday delivery is possible for an additional cost)
- Tracking Details provided
For orders over £1001:
- 2 Man Home Delivery & FREE* assembly
- Within 7 – 10 working days of goods arriving in stock
- Pre-arranged with you to arrive Monday – Friday 3-4 hour delivery window
- 30 Minute call on the day prior to delivery
- Goods unpacked, positioned and packaging removed
*Free assembly excludes wardrobes, system and wall mounted furniture and light fittings.
Clearance items are priced per item and are available for immediate delivery to be arranged with you.